Children in Reception to Year 2 are entitled to Universal School Meals; this entitles them to a hot meal at lunch time at no cost to the parents.
Online Payment for School Dinners and Trips
We encourage parents to pay for school dinners and trips online via sQuidcard.com
If you have not been provided with log in details, please contact the Main Office who will be able to issue these to you.
Click here for an information sheet provided by sQuidcard.
Free School Meals
Find out if you are eligible and make sure your son / daughter benefits from;
- A great selection of hot lunches
- Healthy & delicious food
- Better concentration and improved performance as a result of a nutritious school lunch
You may qualify if you are in receipt of the following:-
- Income Support or;
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance or;
- Employment & Support Allowance (Income-Related) or;
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit or;
- National Asylum Seekers Support (NASS) or;
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit), and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
AND your son / daughter attends school full-time.
Call 0300 300 8306 (Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 5.30pm, Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm) to complete your application over the telephone.
Please note: As from 26th September all vegetables on the menu will now be seasonal